The Playhouse Company, situated in Durban, is looking to fill the position of Arts Coordinator.
Ref No: COORD/ARTS/022013 - Arts Coordinator
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing artists for shows;
- Co-ordinate the schedules for artists;
- Monitor the execution of the project
- Maintain database of artists
- Co-ordinate of all logistical issues related to the portfolio
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they meet the following minimum standards in terms of their skills, qualifications and experience;
- A relevant qualification in Speech & Drama/ Dance, performing arts or related
- 3-5 years working experience in co-ordinating similar projects/ events preferably in the Performing Arts.
- Advanced level of computer literacy (MS Office);
- Excellent track record in administration, planning & organising.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure;
- Ensure high quality output;
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision;
- Attention to detail is imperative
Those who are interested and meet the above requirements should send a detailed CV to Phumzile Mkhize, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 8 2013.